Friday, May 9, 2014

buying the Euro crash on Friday night, nice setup

I haven't been trading the Euro much lately, but this move today caught my eye. When I daytrade, I look for moves that have gone too much in one direction. I am not a Euro bull or bear, i make some pips and im out.  On the Euro topic, im not convinced this is the start of a more severe bear move like some are saying.  Maybe im wrong, but for now im playing the bounce. Im already long at 1.3760 and im adding at 1.3743, a level i believe should hold, otherwise,  im bailing out under 1.3730.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Update:  this trade was a disaster. A traders worst nightmare is to have a position drift lower against him, while he continuously moves his stop... This move in the Euro completely caught me off guard, and what saddens me is that I was never convinced, I just went long due to the volatility and expectation of a quick bounce. Nevertheless, I have added at 1.36 and placed a hard stop at 1.3570.  I believe we should start heading higher from here, a bounce is long overdue.
 
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home