Sunday, March 2, 2014

Intraday short - GOLD 1347.5

In my gold updates, my last view was to enter short Gold near 1343.. It has reached this level, and stalled there, which usually means, there's a little more upside left.. I have another order to sell at 1347.5... Lets see how this turns out later in the day..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Update:  Out of this trade at breakeven...  It got to 1350, which spooked me.. Waited for a pullback and got out.. It might have put in the high of the day, and Im expecting some consolidation in the 1335-1345 range for a few days before breaking higher later this week.. will try another small short entry if we get near the highs again today..

 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Update : Gold has made yet another new high of the day at 1354,  I was short at 1347, so I sold again at 1352 and now almost breakeven at 1350 (current price)..  I am getting that feeling that I am 'very wrong on this', so im gonna exit yet again and just stay on the sidelines for now.. I think everyone is short and stuck in positions after todays action, and the market will probably punish the shorts further tomorrow with yet another huge unexpected move to the upside to set up the high of this swing from 1178..   Expected target 1384.
 
 
 
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home