Thursday, January 26, 2012

Swing Play- with confidence this time

in my last 2 posts, i was looking to short Euro and Gold, but both rallied higher than my target and my stops were hit. When i started this blog, i wanted to show that markets were not random.. I still think that way. When i see losses or when my stops are hit, the reason is simply that my analysis was not correct. Its ok to make mistakes, but important to realize you're wrong early and Exit with minimal damage.  Thats the main element of succeeding. Cutting losses short.  This morning we're being presented with a very good shorting opportunity on the Euro, gold, Gbp and the Aussie... I'll post as few charts, and this time im more confident of the wave count, nevertheless, stops are a must.  Euro:

GBP:


------------------------------------Updating this post quickly.,,,raising my target for the Euro by 10 pips... pretty sure about this.....


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home